Tennis League Network went into partnership with Brent because it lets me add another dimension to your membership in our program. You have an opportunity to improve your game and learn to do better against your league opponents! In other words, you can get a lot out of www.webtennis.net. Here is more of what Brent has to say about it:
• A free weekly instructional VIDEO newsletter delivered directly to your email Inbox with a real tip or two that you can use in your game immediately. No worn out tired tennis teaching clichés here, real instruction that gets results.
• Online detailed stroke and strategy lessons that feature simple to understand instruction using text, photos, audio clips, and video clips
• A line of high quality instructional products developed by Brent (DVDs, CDs, instant video downloads, etc.) that are designed to help you get the results you want in an easy to understand, plain English format and practice plan.
• Live instructional teleconferences and Webinars, where I present a certain topic where you can ask specific questions about your tennis game and get answers right then and there
• Follow up. The key to any high quality instructional program is follow up. I stay with you throughout your learning process, giving you the opportunity to ask questions via email or my toll free line.
• Quality learning aids. I endorse only a handful of what I consider to be important and useful learning products. I offer these to my subscribers at very competitive prices, with a 10% discount for Tennis League Network players. “My instructional products are 100% guaranteed or your money back. No questions, no nothing. I am supremely confident that I can help you...”
Clearly, Abel knows what he is talking about. His has a winning record as a competitive player, and impressive credentials as teaching pro (see below)
• 2009 National 60s Hard court Singles Champion
• 2009 National 60s Hard court Doubles Semis
• 2009 Pacific Coast 60s Singles Champion
• 2009 Pacific Coast 60s Doubles Finals (Rained Out)
• 2009 Marin 60s Singles Champion
• 2009 Marin 60s Doubles Champion
• 2009 World Team Matches - USA VonCramm Cup Team Member - Silver Medalists - Perth Australia
• National 35s Hard court Doubles title in 1984, and ranked #1 in the U.S. in doubles that year...
What’s the benefit to you? Abel will help you:
• Understand the simple yet essential keys to Footwork - yep, this is a game of movement, right?! You can quickly improve a decisive first step, efficient movement, proper spacing away from the incoming ball for a perfect hitting position
• Develop the necessary mental skills for practice and competition
Are you sick and tired of playing great in practice situations and then stinking up the place in either league or tournament matches?
• Reap the benefits of becoming more focused on court positioning - Finally understand exactly how superior court positioning in your singles and doubles strategies can have an enormous effect on challenging your opponents,
• Get fitter and learn simple exercises for tennis specific injury prevention, greatly reduce the risk of tennis elbow, rotator cuff, and other tennis related injuries
• Learn to become an "all-court" tennis player, how to stop being a one-dimensional predominately baseline player
* * * * *