Player Profile: http://tennisdc.com/46175/profile
2. How long have you participated in your league?Fall 2013 and Fall 2014
3. How did you first learn about it?
4. How often do you play?Ideally at least twice a week.
5. What do you like most about the league?
But as I've moved, I've found way-better alternatives that provide incentives for players to compete as much as they want (Connecticut Tennis Circuit, ALTA and Tennis DC). Tennis DC is great for those reasons -- I can play singles, doubles or mixed and I don't have to rely on anyone else to schedule my matches. And for less than $30, it's a no-brainer.
7. Who are your favorite rivals in the league? Why?Stephen Gilson and I played twice last season with the exact same score -- but two totally different matches. I enjoy playing him because we both have unique styles. He slices his backhand a lot and I try to surprise opponents at the net. It makes for a fun match.
8. How did you get started playing tennis?I began playing as a high school freshman in Miami and I got double-bageled more times than I can remember. Alex Bogomolov Jr., who went on to reach the Top 40 as a pro, was in my team's district. Two of his teammates played at the University of Miami as well.
9. What level player are you? (NTRP rating)
11. What are your tennis goals this year?